VitroGel Organoid Recovery Solution
Non-enzymatic cell harvesting solution to recover intact organoids/cells from hydrogel or an animal-based ECM within 15 minutes.
VitroGel Organoid Recovery Solution is a non-enzymatic cell harvesting solution for quick and efficient cell recovery of organoids or 3D cells cultured with VitroGel or an animal-based ECM.
VitroGel Organoid Recovery Solution is room temperature stable and has a neutral pH. The solution can maintain high cell viability during the recovery process. Harvested cells can be subcultured in both 3D and 2D cultures. The VitroGel Organoid Recovery Solution can be used before or after the fixation and stained preparation of hydrogel specimens to ensure high-quality downstream data analysis.
- Fast 2-minute dissociation of animal-based ECM for intact organoids/cells
- High Yield – Complete ECM dissociation for a high recovery rate for organoid expansion
- Supports cell recovery from 2D ECM coating plate
- Non-enzymatic stable formulation
- Easy-to-use with room temperature operation
- Longer shelf life than competitors. No cold pack shipping.
VitroGel Organoid Recovery Solution compared to other recovery solutions
|Use||Harvest organoids/cells cultured from animal-based ECM or from VitroGel hydrogels.
Use before or after sample fixation and stained preparation for imaging or downstream data analysis.
|Processing Time||10-15 min|
|Downstream||Recovered cells can be sub-culture in both 2D and 3D culture.|
|Stability||12 months from date of manufacture.|
Organoid/Cell Recovery Protocol Workflows
From Animal-based ECM (e.g. Matrigel)
Less than 10 min protocol. Fast 2-minute ECM dissociation.
From VitroGel Hydrogels
Less than 15 min protocol.