Blood Collection Tubes.
TransFix/EDTA Vacuum Blood Collection Tubes (TVTs) are plastic, direct draw collection tubes used to stabilise venous blood at the point of collection and preserve whole blood specimens for immunophenotyping by flow cytometry. TVTs are prefilled with sufficient TransFix containing K3EDTA for the immediate anticoagulation and stabilisation of 3ml or 9ml of blood for up to 14 days.
- Preserve the cell surface antigens of lymphocyte subsets for up to 14 days.
- Prefilled with sufficient TransFix and K3EDTA to stabilise and anticoagulate a final draw volume of 3ml or 9ml of blood.
- Multiple pack sizes available.
- Immediate stabilisation providing optimal sample stability.
- Ease of application: TransFix/EDTA Vacuum Blood Collection Tubes fit docking sheaths from most manufacturers.
- Sterilised by gamma radiation.
- Reduced variability:
- Ensures sample integrity during transportation between testing sites.
- Reduction in pre-analysis variability – all samples preserved at the same time point.
- Reduces the impact of unexpected delays in analysis
- Easy to use – directly collect blood into TransFix then just mix by inversion.
- Minimal “hands-on” time at collection sites
- Reduced cost:
- Greater efficiency in testing – allows for batching of samples prior to testing.
- Prevent the need for repeat phlebotomy due to degraded samples.
- Further tests can be performed on the same sample after the initial analysis, without subject recall.
|3ml blood collection vacuum tube|
|2 pack of 3ml blood collection vacuum tubes|
|50 pack of 3ml blood collection vacuum tubes|
|9ml blood collection vacuum tube|
|2 pack of 9ml blood collection vacuum tubes|
|50 pack of 9ml blood collection vacuum tubes|