2.0ml External Thread Cryovials
External thread, multi codes, sterile O-ring free designed cryogenic vials.
- Material: Polypropylene.
- Temperature range: -196ºC to 121ºC.
● Made of medical grade polypropylene.
● Can be repeatedly frozen and thawed.
● 2.0ml cryogenic vials are available with either internal or external screw threads (Seven asserted colors in both references).
● External thread vials’ caps lack o-rings, which reduces the possibility of contamination.
● DNase & RNase free, endotoxin free, foreign DNA free.
● With side barcode and digital code by side laser printing, easy for information storage (Vials without side barcode also available).
● Working temperature: stable from -196°C to 121°C.
● Suitable for liquid nitrogen freezing (gas phase).
|REF.||Type||Side Barcode||Bottom||Writing Area||Sterile||Units|
|External Thread||Yes||Self-Standing||Yes||Yes||25 Sets/Bag, 40 Bags/Case|
|External Thread||No||Self-Standing||Yes||Yes||25 Sets/Bag, 40 Bags/Case|