Last updated: July 16th, 2021
300KELVIN SOLUTIONS S.L (300K) takes your privacy very seriously. This Privacy Notice is intended to set out your rights and answer any queries you may have about your personal data. If you need more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What personal data do we collect?
We collect and process personal data about you when you interact with us and our products and when you purchase goods and services from us. The personal data we process includes:
• work address, email address and/or phone number;
• job title;
• payment and delivery details, including billing and delivery addresses and credit card details, where you make purchases from us;
• personal data related to the browser or device you use to access our website;
• internet browser and operating system;
• any other personal data you provide.
2. How do we use this personal data and what is the legal basis for this use?
We process the personal data listed in section 1 for the following purposes:
• to establish and fulfill a contract with you, for example, if you make a purchase from us or enter into an agreement to provide or receive services. This may include verifying your identity, taking payments, communicating with you, providing customer services and arranging the delivery or other provision of products or services. We require this information in order to enter into a contract with you and are unable to do so without it;
• to comply with applicable law and regulation;
• in accordance with our legitimate interests to protect our business interests, and legal rights;
• with your express consent to respond to any comments, enquiries or complaints we may receive from you, or to investigate any complaints received from you or from others, about our website or our products or services;
• we may use information you provide to personalise (i) our communications to you; (ii) our website; and (iii) products or services for you, in accordance with our legitimate interests;
• to monitor use of our websites and online services. We may use your information to help us check, improve and protect our products, content, services and websites, in accordance with our legitimate interests;
• if you provide a credit or debit card, we may also use third parties to check the validity of the sort code, account number and card number you submit in order to prevent fraud, in accordance with our legitimate interests and those of third parties;
• we may use your information to invite you to take part in market research or surveys.
We may also send you direct marketing in relation to our products and services. Electronic direct marketing will only be sent where you have given your consent to receive it, or you have been given an opportunity to opt-out. You will continue to be able to opt-out of electronic direct marketing at any time by following the instructions in the relevant communication.
3. With whom and where will we share your personal data?
4. How long will you keep my personal data?
We will not keep your personal data for any purpose longer than necessary to fulfill the original or a compatible purpose. In some instances, we are required to retain certain information by law. Where this is the case, your personal data will only be processed for the relevant legitimate purpose and not used for marketing.
Where you are a customer, we will keep your personal data for the length of any contractual relationship you have with us and after that for a period of up to 4 years.
Where you are a prospective customer and you have expressly consented to us contacting you, we will only retain your personal data for this purpose until you unsubscribe from our communications.
We may retain your personal data for a time beyond the specified retention period, to allow for information to be reviewed and any deletion to take place.
5. Where is my data stored?
6. What are my rights in relation to my personal data?
- Right to limitation or opposition where you have consented to us using your personal data, you can withdraw that consent at any time. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data, clicking the unsubscribe button on any communication we have sent to you or by contacting us.
- Right to rectification if the information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you can notify us and ask us to correct or supplement it.
- Right to portability, you also have the right, with some exceptions and qualifications, to ask us to provide a copy of any personal data we hold about you.
- Right to access, where you have provided your data to us and it is processed by automated means, you may be able to request that we provide it to you in a structured, machine readable format.