Last updated: September 1st, 2019
300KELVIN SOLUTIONS S.L (300K) takes your privacy very seriously. This Privacy Notice is intended to set out your rights and answer any queries you may have about your personal data. If you need more information, please contact: email@example.com
Our personal data handling policy and procedures have been developed in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) and applicable national law.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
1. What personal data do we collect?
We collect and process personal data about you when you interact with us and our products and when you purchase goods and services from us. The personal data we process includes:
• work address, email address and/or phone number;
• job title;
• payment and delivery details, including billing and delivery addresses and credit card details, where you make purchases from us;
• personal data related to the browser or device you use to access our website;
• internet browser and operating system;
• any other personal data you provide.
2. How do we use this personal data and what is the legal basis for this use?
We process the personal data listed in section 1 for the following purposes:
• to establish and fulfill a contract with you, for example, if you make a purchase from us or enter into an agreement to provide or receive services. This may include verifying your identity, taking payments, communicating with you, providing customer services and arranging the delivery or other provision of products or services. We require this information in order to enter into a contract with you and are unable to do so without it;
• to comply with applicable law and regulation;
• in accordance with our legitimate interests to protect our business interests, and legal rights;
• with your express consent to respond to any comments, enquiries or complaints we may receive from you, or to investigate any complaints received from you or from others, about our website or our products or services;
• we may use information you provide to personalise (i) our communications to you; (ii) our website; and (iii) products or services for you, in accordance with our legitimate interests;
• to monitor use of our websites and online services. We may use your information to help us check, improve and protect our products, content, services and websites, in accordance with our legitimate interests;
• if you provide a credit or debit card, we may also use third parties to check the validity of the sort code, account number and card number you submit in order to prevent fraud, in accordance with our legitimate interests and those of third parties;
• we may use your information to invite you to take part in market research or surveys.
We may also send you direct marketing in relation to our products and services. Electronic direct marketing will only be sent where you have given your consent to receive it, or you have been given an opportunity to opt-out. You will continue to be able to opt-out of electronic direct marketing at any time by following the instructions in the relevant communication.
3. With whom and where will we share your personal data?
We may share your personal data with the below third parties:
• our professional advisors such as our auditors and external legal and financial advisors;
• our suppliers, business partners and sub-contractors; and/or
• search engine and web analytics.
Personal data may be shared with government authorities and/or law enforcement officials if required for the purposes above, if mandated by law or if needed for the legal protection of our legitimate interests in compliance with applicable laws. Personal data may also be shared with third party service providers who will process it on behalf of 300K for the purposes above.
In the event that our business or any part of it is sold or integrated with another business, your details will be disclosed to our advisers and those of any prospective purchaser and will be passed to the new owners of the business.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
4. How long will you keep my personal data?
We will not keep your personal data for any purpose longer than necessary to fulfill the original or a compatible purpose. In some instances, we are required to retain certain information by law. Where this is the case, your personal data will only be processed for the relevant legitimate purpose and not used for marketing.
Where you are a customer, we will keep your personal data for the length of any contractual relationship you have with us and after that for a period of up to 4 years.
Where you are a prospective customer and you have expressly consented to us contacting you, we will only retain your personal data for this purpose until you unsubscribe from our communications.
We may retain your personal data for a time beyond the specified retention period, to allow for information to be reviewed and any deletion to take place.
5. Where is my data stored?
The personal data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers, in which case the third country’s data protection laws will have been approved as adequate by the European Commission or other applicable safeguards will be in place. Further information may be obtained from our Privacy Team.
6. What are my rights in relation to my personal data?
You have rights available to you when it comes to your information. Below is a summary of those rights and how to exercise them:
- Right to limitation or opposition where you have consented to us using your personal data, you can withdraw that consent at any time. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data, clicking the unsubscribe button on any communication we have sent to you or by contacting us.
- Right to rectification if the information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you can notify us and ask us to correct or supplement it.
- Right to portability, you also have the right, with some exceptions and qualifications, to ask us to provide a copy of any personal data we hold about you.
- Right to access, where you have provided your data to us and it is processed by automated means, you may be able to request that we provide it to you in a structured, machine readable format.
Should you have any queries regarding this Privacy Notice, about 300K ‘s processing of your personal data or wish to exercise your rights you can contact 300K ’s Privacy Team using this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are dissatisfied with our use of your information or our response to any exercise of these rights, you have the right to complain under the relevant authority.